December 10, 2018
Firefighters shocked doing their jobs
SAN BERNARDINO (INT) A firefighter responding to a house fire Thursday was electrocuted when he tried to force open a metal security gate, but will survive.

The gate had become electrified when the occupants of the house on West Campus Way illegally wired into an electric panel that was powering lights used to grow about 100 marijuana plants in two bedrooms.

The fire that originated in the attic was extinguished.

There were no arrests and the firefighter is under observation at a local hospital.

In Riverside, a firefighter received a minor electrical shock Thursday when attempting to turn off the gas meter to a burning house. He was taken to a local clinic for a check-up and then released back to full duty.
Story Date: December 3, 2018
Canyon Crest Towne Centre
Color Cube Productions
NBC
East Hills Community Church
Townzilla