December 14, 2019
Carbon monoxide turns killer at Hemet Motel
HEMET – (INT) – Carbon monoxide fumes have claimed the lives of two people at the Coach Light Motel.

Police and paramedics responded when workers found the bodies Friday afternoon inside one of the motel rooms. High levels of carbon monoxide were immediately detected.

Police said the room’s heater was still running and may have been tampered with by the victims, but foul play was not suspected.

Adjoining rooms at the motel were evacuated until the source of the carbon monoxide was identified and eliminated.
Story Date: December 3, 2019
Canyon Crest Towne Centre
Real-Time Traffic
NBC
AQMD AQI
East Hills Community Church
Habitat for Humanity
United Way of the Inland Valleys