|August 1, 2021|
Fight the COVID: Self-administered testing coming
INLAND EMPIRE – (INT) – As cooling autumn weather chases Californians indoors for the holidays and the winter season, the spread of the coronavirus seems inevitable.
Local health officials are sounding an urgent plea to get tested and tested often.
San Bernardino County has developed a new, easy-to-read infographic briefly summarizing five key steps residents can take to contribute to this effort:
1. Get tested often, even if you don’t have symptoms.
2. Use great caution when gathering with others.
3. Comply with COVID-19 guidelines offered by the County and the state.
4. Stay informed by taking advantage of various County information sources, including the COVID-19 website.
5. Do what you can to stay healthy — both physically and mentally.
County officials are encouraging residents to download, print and share the infographic to help keep these tips top-of-mind.
“Diligently following these five simple steps will help more businesses prosper, help more people get back to work, and help us get past the challenges we’re all facing,” said Board of Supervisors Chairman Curt Hagman.
In Riverside, the City is working with Curative Inc., a major supplier of contactless and self-administered COVID-19 testing services, to increase the number of people being tested. Details will be announced Tuesday.
Story Date: November 25, 2020